MOBISARIA is a one-stop platform connecting business ecosystems with financial institutions. It covers all transactions such as payment, purchases, investments and spiritual investments; all conducted through a simple app that is user friendly, fast, and secure.
Mobisaria provides the following services:
- E-wallet: comprising of payment, purchasing and remittance services.
- Sharia Financing: providing loans to micro and small businesses in villages through Sharia concepts like mudhabarah (profit sharing), Ijarah (leasing),Ah Rahn (pawn).
- Baitul Maal : providing membership services, saving services and zakat in line with Baitul Maal, as well as connecting Baitul Maal to pesantren.
- Crowd-funding and Peer to Peer: providing a platform to connect household businesses (farmers, fishermen, etc) with individual investors.
Mobisaria opens up a large potential market by connecting all the elements within the pesantren business ecosystem. By connecting with 28,000 members of the pesantren community, we gain over 20,000 000 potential users. After the app’s integration into over 200,000 distribution channels, new businesses such as online retailers can be developed for more than 100,000 000 potential users.
Mobisaria allows users to manage transactions with ease, at their own convenience, with a user-friendly system. Consumers can use the app to manage their savings, conduct payments, transfers and remittance, make purchases, provide loans, and leverage their houses.
This platform also provides a promo and loyalty program, and shares information about the islamic world. The following diagram illustrates how Mobisaria helps to integrate every sector of the rural business ecosystem to the financial market through technology:
- Financial Market: investors, individuals, banks or other financial institutions that seek to lend or invest.
- Households: Farmers, fishermen, migrant labourers or micro entrepreneurs who seek to conduct various transactions or have use for other bank services.
- Pesantren: Boarding schools that are the center of religious movements in rural areas. Students and employees in Pesantren will be agents of change, while the assets of Pesantren can be used to build BMT or distribution centers.
- Farm: Land or other working places (owned by pesantren or other parties) where households conduct their occupations.
- Baitul Maal: Outlets where households can conduct financial and retail transactions.
- Distribution Centers: Hubs managed by Pesantren to distribute agricultural goods sold by households.
- Logistics: Channel to deliver products from households to the consumer market.
- Modern market: Retailers (online and otherwise) where products from households are sold.